eScan for Linux (eScan) is a reliable virus scanning software for workstations and servers running on Linux. It offers a complete and secure Anti-Virus Security Solution that detects and removes over 1,20,000 viruses, Trojans and other threats. This page explains the key features of eScan for Linux Servers and demonstrates how it detects and removes viruses.
Features of eScan for Linux Server:
- Real-time Intelligent Monitor to guard your system
- Configuration and management through a web interface
- Ability to scan files automatically as they are modified and closed in real time
- Quarantine the infected files
- Skip scanning of files with specified extensions
- Scans files in real time with the specified include directories
- Exclude scanning files in real time with the specified exclude directories
- Command line scanner for automation and scheduling
- Automatic and manual download of updates
OS Support: Linux
Last Update: 01 Jan 2006
Virus reports: Virus check results
Publisher: MicroWorld Technologies Inc.