Ondesoft Screen Rulers for Mac is an accurate virtual screen rulers on Mac, by which you can measure dimensions of objects in Pixels, Inches, Picas, Centimeters and calibrated units. In addition, a built-in protractor can measure angles in angles and radians. Detail Window provides you a magnifier and pixel value for accurate measurements. Logger Window can remember all the detailed measurements data history. What's more, keyboard shortcuts, ruler colors and transparency settings also can be customized according to your preference.
In one word, Ondesoft Screen Rulers for Mac is really powerful measuring tool for you Mac Graphics.
Key features of Ondesoft Screen Rulers for Mac:
- Quickly and easily measure the length and width of any object in pixels, inches, picas, centimeters, angles, radians and some other customized units on your Mac.
- Measure angles in radians or degrees using the built-in protractor.
- Ondesoft screen rulers can display horizontal ruler, vertical ruler and diagonal ruler which makes measurement on Mac very easy.
- Detail Window with specific RGB color values provides an helpful magnified view of the area around your cursor to assist in selecting specific pixels and making accurate measurements.
- Arrow key control is used for slight adjustment while rulers can be rotated 45 degrees at one time.
- Logger Window with memo can remember all the detailed measurements data history for your later reference.
- The memorize function will restore the rulers to their most recent position when the application was last closed.
- The length of screen rulers can be changed as long as you need but always within screen.
- Set rulers on top, ruler colors and transparency as you need.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts make measuring quicker and easier.