VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac is a useful and powerful Mac OS X oriented application that can convert PDF document to multiple image formats such as BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, etc in Mac OS X . With this application, you can also set resolution, color depth for the output image, invert the image, set page ranges for input PDF document, compress TIFF image by different compression methods, etc.
Key features of VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac:
- Support Mac OS X: v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
- Support to convert PDF to various image formats in Mac OS X .
- Support multiple output image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, GIF, TIF, TIFF, TGA, PNG, PPM, etc.
- Support both Antialias Text and Vector
- Allow to set image resolution in DPI.
- Support to create 1, 8, 24 or 32-bit color depth image.
- Allow to invert image.
- Specify PDF page range in the conversion.
- Supply several kinds of TIFF compression methods.
- Support to preview specified page in preview window.
- Support batch conversion.
- User-friendly interface.