Designed for watching high quality high definition and standard definition movies on your player, Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Mac is a professional Mac HD video format converter that helps you convert HD video formats like AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264/AVC, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time with true-to-life image quality and high speed.
The Mac HD video converter also supports converting HD videos including m2t, m2ts AVCHD video to general video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, DivX, RM, MOV, FLV.
So it can be used like an iPod/iPhone/Apple TV/Xbox/PSP/PS3 video converter for Mac users to convert HD and SD videos to your multimedia devices that support HD or SD videos. Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Mac makes it possible to watch high definition movies in 720p and 1080p resolutions on your HD video players.
Additionally, Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Mac can also convert between general videos, extract audio from video, convert between audios, and capture picture in batches from HD video.
Here are some key features of "Xilisoft HD Video Converter":
- Xilisoft HD Video Converter is offering support for almost all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, MP3, FLV, RM, MOV, WMA and AAC.
- All ready-made profiles are optimized for HD video devices and popular digital devices including PS3, Xbox 360, Apple TV, HD DivX/XviD video players, iPod, iPhone, PSP.
- Give you the ability to locate the start and the end point of video clips and cut out unwanted segments.
- If your video is too large to fit your device, the splitting function helps you split the file into several in smaller size by the specified file size or time length.
- Let you directly convert any part of video file by specifying the start time and duration.
- With batch conversion applied, you can convert more than one file at a time, rather than one file for only one conversion.
- Optimized profiles are classified by device type. So you can quickly and easily find and select the profile you want.
- Choose multiple profiles of different devices for one video file and convert them to share on these devices.
- The easy way to get the output file size you want by directly entering the size value in Bitrate Calculator.
- To enhance video quality, you can set output profile parameters like bit rate, sample rate, frame rate, codec, channel.
- Take a snapshot of movies when preview video and save the captured pictures as JPG.