Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate for Mac converts virtually all audio and video formats. Options of batch-capturing movie screens are possible.
Now you can convert multimedia files compatible with popular digital devices and transfer them to iPod, iPhone, and PSP directly.
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate for Mac also gives you the possibility to clip/join/split files, add watermarks/soundtracks, crop and apply artistic effects before conversion.
Here are some key features of "Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate for Mac":
- Support High-Definition video decoding and encoding: AVCHD, MKV, H.264/ AVC and much more HD videos.
- Easily convert between video files (AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/ AVC, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, etc.); convert audio files from one to another (MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, WAV, AC3, etc.); extract audio from video.
- Set a capture interval to extract pictures from video in batches.
- Transfer the converted video/audio files directly to iPod/iPhone/PSP/iTunes.
- Clip a file to pick up all the segments you favor and output them respectively or join them as a new one and edit the joint items by inserting different transitions between every two files.
- Set a split size or time length to split a large file into several parts.
- Crop video image size to get rid of the unwanted parts.
- Adjust the image brightness, saturation and contrast, and add artistic effects.
- Multiple sound files can be added to your video.
- Add more than one output formats to one source file, and then get them converted in a single click.
- Specify the output file size you want with the Bitrate Calculator tool.
- Much more adjustable profile parameters are provided.
- Support multithreading and batch conversion; convert files for Mac at super high speed.