Xilisoft Video to DVD Converter for Mac is designed to convert video files in all sorts of formats including high-definition (HD) videos to DVD movies, ISO files and DVD folders. It also allows you to extract the best bits from your video files, make professional DVD menus for your movies, add DVD opening film, add up to 32 different subtitles and 8 soundtracks for a single movie and do many other customizations to your DVD movies.
Key features of Xilisoft Video to DVD Converter for Mac:
- Just about any type of video file can be converted: MP4, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, HD camcorder videos (M2TS, MTS, TS), MPG, MPEG, QuickTime Videos (MOV, QT), DV, VOB, Real Video (RM, RMVB), WMV, H.264/AVC, ASF, DAT, FLV, 3GP.
- Supports nearly all DVD formats: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5, DVD-9.
- Convert video files to DVD movies at high speed with multithreading fully supported.
- Select from a range of DVD templates to create a DVD menu; set the background music and picture for your menu, add and edit menu title, add DVD opening film.
- Clip the desired segments from a video to extract the bits you need.
- Crop the frame of your movie image to retain what you want only.
- Select from a variety of artistic effects; mark your movie with your own text/picture label.
- Create a multilingual DVD movie with up to 32 subtitles and 8 soundtracks
- Fully customize your DVD movie output by adjusting a range of output parameters including: video/audio quality, bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, resize mode, audio channel, and sample rate.
- Preview your movie, applied effects, the original with the modified video in real-time. You can also take snapshots of movie images while previewing.
- Automatically adds chapters to your DVD title at required intervals during DVD creation.
- Available in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese interface languages.