Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinVista, WinXP
Able Fax Tif View is a fax and tiff converter and viewer, offers you a full solution for viewing, printing, editing, converting and saving.
Able Fax Tif View can show all kinds of FAX images, multipage FAX and TIFF images (rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, animated GIF. Also FAX (CCITT3), G3F and G3N (Zetafax) formats supported for loading. Able Fax Tif View supports many FAX file formats.
Images viewed on the screen can be sent directly to any printer supported by your operating system. Size, area and position are adjusted using a comfortable printer dialog.
Able Fax Tif View can convert FAX and TIFF files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK), PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM, PDF, PS.
Able Fax Tif View can edit loaded images: extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages, insert test, erase, correct.
Able Fax Tif View software is a small, fast and efficient viewer and converter for Windows. You can send the fax by printing to "FAX printer" (Windows NT Fax Driver).
Supported the input image file formats: FAX, TIF, PDF, EPS, PS, AI, DCX, GIF.
Supported the output image file formats: FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM.
Supported TIFF compressions: rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4.
Supported color depths: 1 Bit (black/white), 4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels), 8 Bit (256 colors/graylevels) and 24 Bit (16,7 mio. colors), transparency.
View functions: Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars), zooming (+/- keys, menufunctions or drawing a rectangular area), antialiasing, rotation (90 and 180Â·), flip, invert.
Print functions: Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position, print preview.
Special functions: TIFF tag analyzer and editor (individual tags). Twain Support for scanners and cameras.
IMAGE SAVE FORMAT
- FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP
- PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
- Adobe PDF format (PDF)
- PostScript (PS, EPS)
- Wireless Bitmap (WBMP)
- Multipage PCX (DCX)
- Image drag and move quick panning
- Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars)
- Zoom image to fit screen width, height, or either side
- Zoom in, out, or to image actual full size
- Viewing modes: page view, page and thumbnails, thumbnails only.
- Black and white image anti-aliasing for enhanced gray scale viewing
- Color image antialiasing and smoothing for enhanced zoom viewing
- Zoom filter for all edit modes (annotation, draw, erase).
- Rotate left, right, up-side-down (180)
- Rotating of a Selected area.
- Custom rotating
- Flip vertically and horizontally
- Negative image
- Maintain aspect ratio for images with different horizontal and vertical resolutions (Auto Adjust DPI)
- Toolbar dragging (to a left, right or top side).
- Thumbnail size editing.
- Image Caching setting.
- Most Recently Used list.
- Pages list (thumbnails).
- Files list (thumbnails).
- Files list operations (save, load).
- Startup mode selection.
- "Next File" and "Previous File" buttons on tool bar.
- Image acquisition from TWAIN scanners and WIA scanners and cameras.
- Many parameters for work with scanner.
MULTI-PAGE IMAGE MANIPULATIONS
- Insert and Append new image page from scanner, windows clipboard image, or existing file
- Perform page insert, move and delete
- Split a multi-page TIFF file
- Merge single-page or multi-page TIFF files into one TIFF file.
- View and Save multi-page files
- The "save/export page" exports all of the SELECTED pages.
- Split page
IMAGE EDIT PROCESSING
- Mark and crop area
- Automatically crop edge space
- Automatically crop black border
- Image Deskewing (to correct images that were skewed from fax transmission, scanning, etc).
- Image clearing - Remove Noise and Remove Isolated Pixels.
- Text inserting
- Eraser tools for image correction (with color selection).
- Converting to 24 bit, to gray, to black and white.
- Color Adjust, Effects.
- Add margins.
ANNOTATIONS READING and WRITING
- Line, circle, ellipse, text, sticky note, and freehand drawing
- Highlight region, image, ruler, polyline
- Angle, memo, Date/Time
- Text rubber and image stamps
- Merge on image permanently
- Wang and Kodak Imaging (also known as Imaging for Windows) compatible
- Stamp annotation properties manager
- Measurement Units
- Annotation search in the files.
- Object antialiasing
- Moving and resizing of the inserted images.
- Annotation info on thumbnails.
- Allow to print a selected area
- Perform copy, paste, crop, edit, rotate, delete
- Image processing
- Clearing of a selected area on all of the selected pages (Ctrl + Del).
- Print at page centre
- Print actual size or fit to page
- Print with annotations
- Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position
- Print preview, automatic orientation
- Print multi-page TIFF files as a single print job
- Print the current display
- Storage of the last used printer and paper size.
- Saving of the print parameters.
- Showing the page number at printing.
- "Easy Print" command (printing without dialog)
- Select file association to double-click file launching Fax Tif View
- TIFF tags reader and editor (view, add, delete, modify).
- Batch processing.
- Multiuser settings.
- Customization: Menu hotkeys (shortcuts), Toolbar
- Mouse wheel actions
- Tips of the day
- Importing from Text to Graphics