This visual RAD tool provides a simple and quick way to customize Internet Explorer with your own browser extensions. Now you can create thread-safe, secure, isolated, deployable and context-sensitive add-ons for Internet Explorer IE 6, 7 and 8 (32- and 64-bit) with your menu items, toolbar buttons, context menus, toolbars, side-bars and keyboard shortcuts.
Add-in Express completely supports the IE Extensibility API and offers a coherent set of .net components, visual designers and deployment tools that make your IE add-on development and deployment very comfortable. Add-in Express integrates all Internet Explorer extensibility features in one solution with a strong, easy-to-understand architecture and a lucid interaction model with Internet Explorer objects.
With Add-in Express you can:
- Develop Internet Explorer browser helper objects (BHO), bars and toolbars in one integrated project or in separate ones.
- Customize vertical or horizontal Internet Explorer bars with any .net controls.
- Create custom toolbars using any .net controls including your UserControl components.
- Extend Internet Explorer context menus with your own items.
- Add new items to the built-in Tools and Help menus.
- Extend the built-in IE command bar with your own buttons.
- Define custom keyboard shortcuts.
- Share data blocks over Internet Explorer threads and processes.
- Deploy and update your IE add-ons using msi-based web-enabled setup projects.
- Make your IE add-ons thread-safe, interproccess-communicative, isolated and secure.
Add-in Express directly supports Visual Basic .NET (VB .NET), Visual C#, and C++, and Delphi Prism.
For more information, please visit: http://www.add-in-express.com/programming-internet-explorer/