Other, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP
Wrocklage Intermedia GmbH
Signing PDF files may be required on numerous occasions, depending on the nature of the file you created. Aloaha PDF Signator is a program designed particularly for this job, providing numerous tools.
The app comes with a simple interface that is easy to figure out.
Thus, you can create all types of signatures and apply them to the documents. The app already has a default format stored, but it can be modified easily. For instance, you can include the date and name among any other words.
Alternatively, the utility can use pictures as signatures and certify the documents. The program lets you choose a certificate option from a drop-down menu, such as â€œI am the author of this documentâ€, â€œI sign this documentâ€ or â€œI received this documentâ€.
The way the pages are displayed may also be modified by modifying the DPI settings. Although the program recommends that you select the "Best Size", it also provides other options you can choose from.
Furthermore, the language settings of the document may be modified. The program supports several languages, such as English, German and Dutch.
It can also send the files to the printer. Some settings are available regarding this issued. For instance, you can assign a default printer and choose one of the paper trays.
Aloaha PDF Signator is a nice program, despite the fact that it isnâ€™t the most stable in its category. Inexperienced users should find it easy to work with, thanks to the intuitive interface.
Here are some key features of "Aloaha PDF Signator":
- PDF Signator allows you sign PDF documents without any need to purchase full Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Document Server for Reader extensions. This dramatically reduces the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Software Certificates and Smart Cards are supported.
- Using PDF Signator you can now open, view and navigate PDF documents directly within PDF Signator. Thus allowing you to view and sign the document all from the same application. (freeware feature).
- No other 3rd party PDF Reader is required
- Adobe Reader does not allow you to fill in PDF forms and save them locally. This is a major issue in case your network connection breaks whilst filling in a form or if you want to save a copy of the completed form locally for your own records. Now that we have bundled in form filling capability into PDF Signator, you can fill in PDF forms and save them without relying on any other software.
- Authenticate people - Is the person that signed a PDF document really who they claim they are?
- Long Term Signatures
- Using Aloaha you can sign and time-stamp PDF documents for long-term validation purposes (e.g. over 7 years in case of many financial applications or 30 years in case of SigG). Aloaha is unique in supporting advanced digital signatures which include embedded RFC 3161 compliant secure timestamps. Such signatures can be verified even after the signer's certificate expires or is revoked.
- Authenticate content - has the document been altered since it was signed?
- Authentication of a document's source - does the document come from a reliable source, one that can vouch for the identity and validity of the signer?
- Any number of users can countersign the same PDF document. Each signer's information is maintained separately and verified every time a PDF document is opened.
- OCX/ActiveX module included!
- (Sampel code for freeware Secure PDF Viewer also included)
- All Smart Cards supported via CSP!
- A broad range of Cards supported native - for these Cards no CSP is required
- Aloaha Customer Signer Plugin supported.
- Secure PIN Entry