ArkBackup is an easy-to-use and professional tool that helps to protect your important data from irreparable loss or damage. It can help to create a backup for your disk files and Windows Registry keys by schedule. It's an excellent Windows backup software that make backing up relatively easy and painless. So easy that computer users at all levels can routinely and automatically protect their important data from disaster.
Key features of ArkBackup:
* Fast - The ArkBackup's Backup Engine uses the inimitable algorithm developed by ourselves to create backup archive (.abkf). Under the same conditions, e.g. compress data or not, encrypt or not, ArkBackup always much faster than most of other primary backup or file compressing tools.
* Multiple backup sources - ArkBackup's Backup Engine supports to backup disk files, Windows Registry keys and Windows environment (e.g. Desktop icons positions, etc) inherently.
* Advanced transaction-based operation - All backup jobs are organized by transactions and tasks.
* Flexible backup types - ArkBackup supports incremental backup and fully backup.
* Multiple backup archive types - Besides the official backed up archive format, ArkBackup can also create ZIP package archive and original files/folders to meet your multiple requirements.
* Reliable security - ArkBackup allows to set a password for your backed up data.
* Flexible and powerful scheduler.
* Flexible restore options - All of your data are organized by "timing catalog" and "disk trees". You can restore the full archive, or restore a specified catalog, tree, or just one file.
* Supports archive splitting - ArkBackup supports to split the backup archive to multiple specs. E.g. 640MB(CD), 4.3GB(DVD), etc.
Customizable - ArkBackup allows to specify to run additional programs before and/or after backing up a transaction.