ASPThumb is an ASP component (ActiveX) that will allow ASP application to create high-quality thumbnails.
You can use this component for automated creation of image previews in your ASP applications
The ASPThumb component can easily resize and crop digital pictures, draw borders, etc.
The resulting thumbnail can be saved to file or binary variable as JPEG image. The component can load the BMP and JPEG images from files or binary variables.
Here are some key features of "ASPThumb":
- High-quality image resizing (Lanczos3 and Bilinear algorithms are implemented);
- Support of 64-bit versions of Windows (native 32-bit and 64-bit code);
- Image cropping (to change aspect ratio);
- Drawing image border with custom color and width;
- Conversion of output image to JPEG;
- Setting JPEG compression options;
- Saving the output image to a file or binary variable;
- Sending the output image directly to client browser;
- Loading input image from file or binary variable;
- Ability to load the JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and TIFF images;
- Support of ICC profiles;