Auslogics Antivirus is a comprehensive antivirus protection tool that will keep your PC safe from known and unknown threats. With its real-time protection all kinds of viruses, spyware, Trojans and identity theft will be stopped before they can do damage.
To protect your computer against unknown threats, Auslogics Antivirus constantly analyzes the activity of running applications and warns you if any of them tries to perform a malicious action.
Auslogics Antivirus is one of the most comprehensive antiviruses available on the market today. Auslogics Antivirus will provide users with all-round protection of your files, e-mail and Internet traffic.
Here are some key features of "Auslogics Antivirus":
- Stop viruses, spyware, Trojans and other malware before they can do damage. Auslogics real-time protection constantly scans all accessed files, e-mail messages and instant messaging traffic to protect your computer against a wide range of threats. With this feature you can safely download and open files from the Internet, as well as share them with your friends. It also identifies phishing web sites to protect your personal data from being stolen.
Active Virus Control:
- Auslogics Antivirus is supplied with an Active Virus Control feature that protects your computer against new threats for which signatures have not been released yet. It constantly analyses the activity of all the applications running on your computer and warns you if any of them tries to perform a malicious action. In addition, you can control the activity of each program manually by adding them to the list of trusted/untrusted applications.
- Keep Privacy Control enabled to protect your sensitive data, like e-mail passwords or credit card numbers, from being stolen by hackers. It is designed to block spyware, keyloggers, Trojan horses and other data theft tools. Privacy Control includes four-level protection: it analyses web traffic, controls changes in the Windows registry, allows to manage cookies and alerts if any web site tries to execute scripts on your computer, for example ActiveX controls.
- Your operating system, applications, and browsers can have lots of security holes. Many of these security vulnerabilities can be eliminated by simply keeping Windows and software installed on your computer up to date. Auslogics Antivirus scans your system and notifies you if there are new updates available that could potentially protect your computer against malicious persons and applications.
Home Network Security:
- Network Module allows you to remotely manage Auslogics Antivirus products installed on the computers in your household. You can run an on-demand scan, view history/events or fix issues that are affecting computer security in your home network. In addition to that, you can set one of your computers as an update server. This option can reduce Internet traffic, as only one computer will require connecting to the Internet for downloading updates.
Choose Your View:
- Auslogics Antivirus lets you choose how you'd like to see and interact with the program. Just select one of three user interface views, from Basic to Expert depending on your computer skills. The Basic View is very simple to use and requires minimal interaction from the user side. Recommended for experienced users, the Expert View allows to manually configure each function of the program. Note, you can always change the view from the Options menu after installation.
Game & Laptop Modes:
- Both Laptop and Game modes are designed to minimize system resources consumption by the Antivirus. While running in Game Mode the program disables all alerts, pop-ups and scheduled scans. Real-time antivirus protection is also set to Permissive, so playing your favorite games will never be interrupted. The Laptop Mode starts automatically every time your laptop switches to battery power. It will postpone scheduled tasks until your laptop is no longer running on battery.