#Calculation is an ActiveX control designed for VB6/VB.net/VC++/VJ++/VC#.net.
#Calculation Component is a powerful calculation engine for your applications. This ActiveX control integrates expression parsing and evaluating. Generally speaking, #Calculation control is useful in two general areas: first, when a formula has to be defined and evaluated at runtime (for example, if the end user is allowed to enter a formula that will be evaluated and used); second, when a set of formulas that depend on each other are defined, configured, and evaluated at run-time.
You can use this calculation engine in your applications.
#Calculation control supports conventional math operators and functions and is suitable for heavy-duty number crunching. It also allows defining variables and sets of related formulas that implement spreadsheet-like recalculations.
Even it can support note-line, different number system and custom-functions in your expression.
The powerful calculation ability, various functions, and the different modes of work give power and flexibility.
Enable advanced calculations in your accounting or spreadsheet applications. All these are very EASY!
Key features of Calculation Component:
- Arithmetic, Logic, Relation and Bitwise operation
- Many Built-In Functions and Constants
- Alias for operators and functions, eg."sh" and "hsin" is the same function
- Unlimited nesting for expression
- Auto detect errors
- Table/Array operation support
- "Simulate the exact value" operation
- Two kinds of return value - string and numerical value
- Upper case and lower case can be mixedly used in the expression
- Ansi chars and some unicode chars can be used in the expression
- Scientific notation for numerical value
- Note-line can be used in the expression you want to evaluate
- Custom variable and function can be created by the control and be used in the expression
- "Round Operation" according to the appointed bits
- Mixed operation for Bin, Oct, Dec and HEX number