Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista,
It's always important to write down any ideas that might pass through your mind and the things that you need to remember. CintaNotes is a small tool that can help you with this issue.
The app has a simple interface that should be easy to figure out, thanks to the intuitive layout.
As mentioned, the program is capable of storing your private notes. These can be jotted down in a small form. The note can have a title, as well as tags and links to online sources. Furthermore, they can be customized with the help of some of the available features. For instance, you may select one of the emphasis options, such as bold, italic, underline, strikeout.
Also, you may highlight the important areas and create bullet or numbered lists. Timestamps can be inserted, as well.
Once you create notes, they are listed in the app's interface, complete with the time and date when they were created. Each entry can be set under a different section, which enables you to delimitate between work and personal related notes. The program can be set to launch at system startup.
The bottom line is that CintaNotes is a nice tool that can be quite useful on a daily basis. Inexperienced individual should find it quite easy to handle, thanks to its intuitive layout.
Key features of CintaNotes:
Easy text snapping:
- Just select any text and press the hotkey!
- It lets you quickly jot down and tag any piece of useful information that you come across while reading documents or surfing the web - just select the text and press Ctrl+F12. With CintaNotes, this is really all it takes to make a note!
Saves your screen space:
- No sticky notes clutter
- CintaNotes does not clutter your workspace with 'sticky notes', all notes are neatly organized in an easily navigable list.
Works with clipboard? Works with CintaNotes:
- Unlike browser-based tools like Google Notebook or Firefox plug-ins, CintaNotes does not require a web browser to work. It works in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat; in fact, the text-snapping 'magic' works in all applications that can copy text to clipboard!
Fast as-you-type searching:
- Retreiving information is also trivial: just open CintaNotes and start typing, and only notes which contain the text you type will remain in the list. More sofisticated search criteria are supported, like searching by title or by URL the note was taken from.
Run it from your flash drive:
- CintaNotes is a totally self-contained application, meaning that you can put it on a flash drive and run it directly from there. In this way, your notes will always be with you.