MarshallSoft Visual Foxpro TCP/IP and UDP/IP sockets client/server component for communication across a network such as the internet or intranet (LAN). CSC4FP uses the Windows API to communicate with other programs across any TCP winsock network. Get Client/Server Comm Lib for FoxPro and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!
Here are some key features of "Client/Server Comm Lib for FoxPro":
- Supports both UDP and TCP protocols.
- Can be used to create both clients and servers.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
- Data and files can be encrypted.
- Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Works with 32-bit Visual FoxPro and Visual Studio VB (VB.NET).
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.