CLOUDBERRY EXPLORER FOR AMAZON S3
CloudBerry S3 Explorer makes managing files in Amazon S3 EASY. By providing an industry leading user interface (GUI) to Amazon S3 accounts, files, and buckets, CloudBerry lets you manage your files on cloud just as you would on your own local computer.
- Register and connect to any number of Amazon S3 accounts
- Copy files between your S3 accounts
- Share buckets and files located on Amazon S3 with other users
- Create, browse, and delete S3 buckets
- Copy and move files between Amazon S3 and your local computer
- Set up file access permissions
- Automate common tasks with Microsoft PowerShell
- Generate external URLs, BiTorrent URLs
- Copy/Move in background
- Support for content-types
- Support for MD5 to ensure files are not corrupted while transferred to S3
- Support for Amazon CloudFront service
- Support for CNAMEs and signed URLs
- Apply ACL list to child objects (files inside a bucket)
- Automatic check for updates
- Rename objects in S3
- Support for Requester Pays
- Support for streamincloud.com FLV encoder
- Generate short URLs using http://chilp.it
- Support for Private Content feature for CloudFront Streaming Distributions
- Support for Canned Access Policies
- Support for Amazon S3 Versioning
- CloudFront Streaming
- AWS Import/ Export
- With CloudBerry Explorer, Amazon S3 becomes an extension to your local storage. You are no longer limited to the classic data storage on your local drive(s). With CloudBerry Explorer, you can move files to Amazon S3 just as easily as managing them on your local drive(s).
- CloudBerry Explorer allows you to move large files such as photos, videos, and music to Amazon S3 and free up your local storage.
- The files on your Amazon S3 can be shared with anyone who has access to the internet. For security purposes, the S3 accounts can be password protected and access can be restricted.