This package provides a network configuration and management software for Telnet SSH and SNMP devices configuration monitoring backup and restore supporting up to 10 network devices. It will allows controlling and maintaining changes of network devices configuration from any vendor supporting Telnet SSH and SNMP version 1/2/3 protocols.
It provides backup configurations, monitor history changes, compare changes and restore configurations of network devices. The software overcome the need of using several vendor specific configuration tools in multi vendor devices environment and helps to control and reduce configuration errors in IT environments.
Here are some key features of "Configuration Center Workgroup":
- Provides real-time network configuration management.
- Support configuration monitoring of manageable devices from any vendor.
- Support Telnet SSH and SNMP version 1/2/3 network devices configuration.
- Enables automatic actions capabilities such as e-mail, SNMP traps and command execution.
- Enables automatic exporting capabilities to text file or SQL/Access ODBC databases.
- Provides enhanced statistics and reports including L2 and L3 interfaces options.
- Provides automatic configuration backup on specific dates and times.
- Provides historical network configuration management capabilities.
- Provides configuration changes on any number of devices.
- Provides network configuration comparison.
OS Support: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP
Last Update: 07 Sep 2011
Virus reports: Virus check results
Publisher: Lan-Secure Company