DesktopMirror for Lotus Notes and Google lets you sync information between Lotus Notes and Google.
DesktopMirror sync Google and Lotus Notes on the following data:
- Google Contacts and Lotus Notes Contacts
- Google Calendar and Lotus Notes Calendar
It works exactly for you if you:
- Want to keep information shared and up to date on Lotus Notes and Google
- Want to sync mobile phones with Lotus Notes via Google sync.
- Want to sync mobile phones with Google via Lotus Notes sync.
- Want to convert information from Google to other applications via Lotus Notes conversion or synchronization.
- Want to convert information from Lotus Notes to other applications via Google conversion or synchronization.
Why should you choose DesktopMirror:
- It is a simple and straight solution to sync Lotus Notes and Google
- You may sync data either in one-way or two-way.
- DesktopMirror won't delete information during the synchronization. Your data is safe.
- DesktopMirror has smart duplicate checking mechanism that avoid generating duplicate records.
- And much more...