Djuggler is data integration software for automating repetitive web & data tasks.
It's typically used to create screen or web scrapers for market and competitive intelligence data found on the Internet or uploading legacy data into a web based program. Djuggler supports many actions like copy from the web, save to Excel, read XML and many more. Solutions created with Djuggler can be saved as stand-alone executable for deployment.
Simplify your complex data and screen scraper tasks with the freeware version of Djuggler and access, discover, cleanse, and integrate your data from virtually any system or in any format.
Quickly and easily address diverse data, without programming code. The unique visual script workbench supports over 200 actions to aggregate data from the web, flat files, etc.
The easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface creates scripts that can be deployed as stand-alone Windows executables.
Typical solution examples:
- Combine local data with data from the Web
- Analyze data with powerful Business Intelligence rules
- Import and Export data from Web based applications and services
- Advanced data cleansing using multiple data sources
- Transform data from one format to another
- Compare data between multiple data sources
- Convert legacy data to industry standards
Visit www.webpagescraper.com for the free script repository.
The Djuggler Personal edition can be used for non commercial applications as freeware without ads or time limitations but has a limitation of 2000 action executes every time you run a script.
For commercial use or unlimited action executes, Business or Enterprise edition is required.