doPublicity Digital Signage Software is a handy tool that provides a comprehensive and easy to use signage software that works on any PC connected to a TV / monitor. for display of Templates, Images, Video, Web Pages and Scrolling Banner.
doPublicity Digital Signage Manager provides users with built-in Templates that allow users to create content using images and descriptive text.
doPublicity Digital Signage is a solution that lets users Remotely Manage all Screen, Content, Banner and Playlist setting for multiple installations from a single location.
Key features of doPublicity Digital Signage Software:
- The software is pre-loaded with 50 ready to use Templates that may be used to create an assortment of customized displays depending on your preferences. Pictures can be uploaded and they will be automatically inserted into the Templates and displayed. Product description and other information can also be entered, which will also be inserted and displayed. The customized pictures and text information can be edited and viewed before commencing display.
- Note: Templates are available in the PRO+ and PRO+RS editions only.
- The software allows you to upload and display Custom Content (Images / Video / Commercial / Infomercial) that you may have got from an outside agency.
- Pictures - In JPG, GIF, BMP and PNG formats
- Videos - In SWF, WMV, AVI, MPG and MPEG formats
Single / Split Screen Display:
- Display using multiple screen formats which include an assortment of Single / Split screens in both Horizontal and Vertical format. Split Screens can be used to display multiple media formats simultaneously.
- Example: The left side of the screen could should a video, while the right side displays a Template advertisement or image.
- Scrolling Banner Feed - Custom Message / RSS Feed
- Display Custom Messages or RSS Feed at the bottom of the screen.
- Simultaneous display of Custom Message and RSS Feed
- Customizable Background and Text Colors
- Customizable Banner Speed
- Up to 1200 characters permitted
- Dayparting is the practice of dividing the day into several parts, during each of which a different type of Content suitable for that time is aired. Content is most often geared toward a particular demographic, and what the target audience typically engages in at that time. Dayparting is setup through the Playlist Setup process.
- A restaurant may display breakfast menu from 7.00 AM to 10.00 AM and then display lunch menu till 3.00 PM, after which they promote their dinner menu.
- A retail business may focus on women's products before 4.00 PM and promote products for teenagers and men from 4.00 PM to closing hours.
- The purpose of Dayparting is to maximize exposure to a target audience who may be viewing the display screen at different times of the day.
Scheduling Future Displays:
- The software allows you to plan for future displays using the Playlist feature. Content can be scheduled for display up to 6 months in advance and can have an End Date up to 24 months from setup date.
Schedule Computer (Player) Auto-Reboot:
- Schedule auto-rebooting of computer for any or all days of the week. On rebooting the doPublicity software is started automatically and goes directly to display mode (if set).
- Rebooting the computer can help recover a lost internet connection, which can affect the display of live data (RSS feed) and updating of settings made through Remote Service.
Auto Screen Turn ON / OFF:
- The Display TV / Monitor can be turned ON / OFF through the Screen Setup process. This allows you to program independent working days of the week and their respective work hours. This feature increases Screen life while saving power costs.
- Screen can be setup to operate from Monday to Friday with Saturday and Sunday being non-operative days on account of weekly holiday. In addition, each day can have separate working hours.
Display on Primary or Secondary Screen:
- Display can be set to show on either the Primary or Secondary screen in a multi monitor / screen setup.
- Ideal for businesses using POS (Point of Sale) systems.
- The software can be used for either Horizontal or Vertical display. The Display Screen sizes itself automatically and adjusts to the correct orientation.
Auto Screen Sizing:
- The software will auto-detect the screen size and size the Display screen accordingly. This ensures that the entire screen is utilized for maximized display and appropriate proportion display.
Screen Display Logs:
- The software logs operating details of the software, which can be used for trouble shooting. The logs cover Date / Time, Function and Description. Screen Display Logs can be viewed through the View Display Logs tab.
- The software logs operating details of the software, which can be used for trouble shooting. The logs cover Date / Time, Function and Description. Operating Logs can be viewed through the View Logs tab.