Eltima Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control is a powerful tool for professional developers that allows your application to create custom additional virtual serial port in system and fully control it.
You can view parameters information of a virtual serial port, set by other application. From your application you can view and control data sent to virtual serial port by other applications and respond to them by sending your own serial data to virtual COM port, which will be received by all Windows applications like from real port.
Key features of Eltima Virtual Serial Port AX Control:
- Flexible set of control functions,
- Virtual serial port can have any name,
- Full software serial port emulation,
- Control lines support (DTR, RTS),
- High speed data exchange from/to virtual serial port,
- Virtual serial port could be created and deleted dynamically during runtime,
- Sample applications for Borland C++ Builder and Delphi and Microsoft Visual C++ and Visual Basic.
Eltima Virtual Serial Port ActiveX Control compatible with: Microsoft Visual C++ 5-6, Microsoft Visual Basic 5-6, Borland C++ Builder 3-6, Borland Delphi 3-6.