EMS Data Export for SQL Server is a powerful tool to export SQL Server database data quickly to any of 19 available formats, including MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word (RTF), HTML, XML, PDF, TXT, CSV, DBF, ODF and others. The program supports Unicode data and has the ability to export SQL Server data from several tables, views or queries at the same time. Data Export for SQL Server includes a wizard, which allows you to set SQL Server export options for each table visually (destination filename, exported fields, data formats, and much more) and a command line utility to export SQL Server data from tables and queries in one-touch.
* Exporting data to 19 most popular formats: MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, TXT, DBF, CSV, ODF, SYLK, DIF, LaTeX, SQL, Clipboard and others
* Exporting data from several tables, views or queries at the same time
* Unicode data support
* Selecting fields to export and changing their order
* Adjustable parameters for each exported table and specific parameters for each output format
* Saving all export parameters set on current wizard session to the configuration file
* Command-line utility to automate your export jobs using the configuration file