The new Version 11 of the eScan Corporate Edition is the ideal Anti-Virus and Information Security Solution for large networks that will not only effectively secure the network but is also very light on the system resources. Powered by technologies such as MWL* Technology, DIRC** Technology, NILP*** Technology, and sophisticated Anti-Virus Heuristics Algorithms eScan provides Zero Day Protection to both servers and endpoints. The new eScan Management Console (EMC) now comes with a secure web Interface that facilitates dynamic security management of the server and endpoints in the corporate network.
Key features of eScan Corporate Edition:
Summarized Dashboard for better Security Management
- A summarized dashboard provides the administrator the status of the managed clients in graphical formats such as deployment status, protection status and malware statistics.
Endpoint Security with Device Management (USBs and CD/DVD ROMs)
- Administrators can assign privileges to clients on access to the removable devices such as CD-ROM, USB Devices. With application control, the administrators can also define applications that cannot be used in a client.
Network Outbreak Prevention, Live Alerts and Reports
- eScan automatically prevents spreading of malware infection in networks, sending alerts to the administrator about the outbreaks in the networks.
It can also instantaneously display live alerts about Applications, USB / Flash device, and Site Browsing information of the clients. Administrators can view comprehensive - - reports on all the clients and can also export the reports to XLS, PDF, and CSV formats for in-depth analysis.
- Administrators can now manage Critical Hotfixes released by eScan and Microsoft to ensure that all the clients in the network are updated with the latest patches.
Enhanced Firewall on both the Server and the Client
- The two-way Firewall with predefined rule sets at the client monitors and logs all incoming and outgoing traffic according to the policy defined for the client.
Sophisticated File Blocking & Folder Protection
- Administrators can now prevent the creation of specific types of files and protect folders from modifications by malware.
The New Faster and Intelligent On-Demand Scanner
- The new On-Demand Scanner with Whitelisting Technology performs faster scans on the clients and is very light on system resources. A battery mode automatically detects when the laptop / netbook is on battery and restricts resource intensive processes such as scheduled scans from starting, thereby providing unmitigated battery time.
Other Highlights of eScan Corporate Edition:
- Customized Client Installation
- Remote connection to Clients from the eScan Management Console
- Active Directory Services Integration
- File Reputation Services
- Real-time Asset Management through the eScan Management Console
- Real-Time Protection against Malware on the clients
- Powerful Heuristic Scanning for Proactive Protection
- Enhanced Web Protection with Virtual Keyboard, Web Phishing and Malware URL Filter
- Auto Back-up & Restore of Critical System files
- Export and Import eScan Management Console settings
- Support for SYSLOG, SNMP, NAC, NAP, and VMWARE
- Automatic Compressed Updates
- WindowsÂ®-based Rescue Disk to clean Rootkits and File infectors
- Inbuilt eScan Remote Support
- 24x7 FREE Online Technical Support through e-mail, Chat and Forums
OS Support: Win2000, Win2003, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinXP
Last Update: 05 Apr 2011
Virus reports: Virus check results
Publisher: MicroWorld Technologies Inc.