Win2000, Win2003, WinVista, WinXP
Flying Logic is a revolutionary tool for proactive thinkers, whether you want to change your personal life for the better, or grow a world-class business that impacts thousands or millions of people.
Flying Logic is a highly visual, easy to use software application that does for reasoning what spreadsheets do for numbers. Just as you would not do detailed financial projections in your head, you need Flying Logic for all nontrivial planning and reasoning endeavors.
Project management software won't help you when you have no idea what part of a complex system needs improvement, or what that improvement might look like, or how to cause that improvement.
Answering these questions is a critical and often-overlooked part of the planning process, and this is where Flying Logic shines. Flying Logic diagrams are not static images - they are working models of your reasoning that you can test as you build and that remain 'alive' as you share your reasoning with others.
Here are some key features of "Flying Logic Professional":
- Adjust confidence values and edge weights
- Expand and collapse groups
- Copy text to other applications
- Export annotations to text or PDF
- Export diagram to PDF
- Open documents containing advanced operators
- Open documents containing groups
- Open documents containing custom domains
- Save changes to document
- Modify document structure and text
- Create documents using basic operators (AND, OR, NOT)
- Import custom domains
- Create documents containing groups
- Create and export custom domains
- Create documents using advanced operators
- Cut/Copy includes successors/predecessors
- Export to Microsoft Project