Hide The IP is an easy to use application that quickly changes your external IP, allowing you to browse the Internet anonymously.
There are two different modes at your disposal, basic and advanced, but in case you're a beginner we recommend you to choose the first one.
Hide The IP automatically looks for a proxy server in a random country, unless you configure it otherwise, and changes your IP in a matter of seconds, with all needed information displayed right in the main window.
For example, the program shows the current status, the real IP address, the new IP address and the location of the proxy.
If you go for the advanced mode, not only that you're allowed to search for IP by country, but also by speed or by anonymity. You can thus pick a slow, a medium or a fast proxy that's transparent, anonymous or elite.
Additionally, Hide The IP also shows your real IP address' location in advanced mode, as well as IP type, timeout and country of the new IP.
Working flawlessly with Internet Explorer versions 7 and above, Hide The IP also boasts a bunch of options to also hide browser information and thus increase the overall anonymity of your system.
It works flawlessly on all Windows versions and doesn't affect system performance, running on low resources all the time.
Overall, Hide The IP does its job and provides a friendly way to get a new IP. It works quick, but some of the IPs you get return errors and do not allow you to load any page on the Internet.
Here are some key features of "Hide The IP":
Hide IP address:
- One click to completely hide your IP address. Others will see the hidden IP address which masking your real IP, and protecting your privacy.
Select your physical location:
- You decide which country to be indicated as your origin by simply choosing from a country list. We have hundreds, hourly updated IP addresses available for use.
- You are protected from hackers who will be tricked by your new IP address instead of your real. They will never be able to find any information about you by tracing the masked IP.
Send anonymous emails:
- Hide your IP in E-mail headers. Be protected while sending emails from Yahoo!, Hotmail, GMail. Upgrading to Platinum Service add-on will protect you in Outlook!
Bypass website country restrictions:
- Surf anonymously websites restricted for your country. Surf in forums on which you were banned.