IvyBot we wanted to get the opinions of some the industryâ€™s top investment companies.
Even if you have never heard anything about Forex before, that is ok. As we have said throughout our site this is all very SIMPLE.
We all understand what a dollar is, what we can and cannot buy for a dollar. The same goes for someone across the world using Euros or Yen. The Forex market, also known as the Foreign Exchange Market, is the place where those different currencies change in price, where one day you can get 1.245 euro for every dollar, and the next day that changes.
The IvyBot was created to be able to predict those price changes on a daily basis. The advantages of trading Forex are obvious:
* Low Startup â€“ Start with as little as $50!
* Huge Market - $3 TRILLION traded around the world every day (The Forex market is actually bigger than ALL the world's stock, bond, and futures markets combined! They don't mention that on the 5 o'clock news)
* 24/6 â€“ Non stop action, 24 hours a day 6 days per week (Sunday - Friday)
* Low Cost â€“ While with stock trading, futures and options you pay spread plus commission, with Forex your only "cost of trade" is spread (that can add up to ALOT!)
* Up & Down â€“ Profit from rising and falling prices...it does not matter what way the market goes. Up, Down, Sideways, there are always opportunities to profit.
* No Size Limit â€“ as BIG or as SMALL as you want!