JADC (Advanced Digital Clock) is both a digital clock and a time counter (countdown or count up display, to or from a particular time).
JADC is browser-independent and highly-configurable Java applet, it could be easily customized with your own graphics and time format to achieve an unlimited variety of appearances and behaviors.
This distribution include 255 images (17 different sets of digits).
- browser-independent, works fine with any browser that support at least Java 1.1
- works either as a digital clock or as a time counter
- customizable input and output time format
- adjustable time zone
- customizable background color
- customizable background image
- customizable graphic images for digits and symbols
- 255 ready to use images (17 sets)
- supports image transparencies