Macro ToolsWorks Professional Edition is powerful all-in-one Windows automation. Thanks to its strong built-in macro language (150+ commands) it allows you to eliminate most of your everyday repetitive tasks.
The program allows user to create macros working in any Windows application and trigger the macro using hot-key or text shortcut, from custom toolbar, by defined mouse action or schedule to run the macro at defined time or when specific event occurs.
The macro's complexity can range from simple text insertion to sophisticated applications.
Macro ToolsWorks Professional Edition allows user to automate almost all aspects of everyday working with computer - file and directory manipulation, windows manipulation, text replacement, text processing, file download/upload (FTP), to name just a few.
Here are some key features of "Macro Toolworks Professional Edition":
- Easy to use three-pane user interface
- Strong macro language with over 150 commands
- Fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger
- Variety of macro triggering options: including macro scheduling (run macro at defined time or when a specific even occurs), hot-keys and text shortcuts, mouse actions and application specific toolbars
- Application specific macros - the same trigger can start different macros in different applications. This allows user to unify computer environment
- Password protected macros allows user to disable macro editing/executing without a valid password
- Shared macros allows user groups to share the same macros in corporate network