Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP
The MarshallSoft Client / Server Communications Library (CSC) is a communication component DLL library used to create server and client programs that can communicate with each other across any TCP/IP or UDP/IP network such as the Internet or local area network.
Features of MarshallSoft Client/Server Comm Lib for Xbase include:
- Supports both TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols.
- Can be used to create both client and server programs.
- Supports "one time" passwords for improved security.
- Can encrypt/decrypt data and files being transmitted.
- Can send and receive data buffers or entire files.
- Supports challenge response authentication.
- Can send a Windows message when a connection is ready to accept.
- Can send a Windows message when incoming data is ready to be read.
- Servers can handle multiple connections concurrently.
- Supports secure and private messaging.
- Create chat server and clients.
- Create client / server file transfer
- Create client programs to talk to TCP servers (POP3, IMAP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS)
- Create SMTP proxy programs extracting a copy of all recipient addresses
- Create POP3 proxy programs that filter incoming email for Spam
- Create HTTP proxy used to filter content
- Specify the maximum number of connections that the server will accept.
- Allows multiple servers and clients to run simultaneously.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application.
- Evaluation versions are fully functional. No unlock code is required.
- Can be used from GUI mode or console mode programs.
- Is fully thread safe.
- Supports Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows7.
- Works with all versions of Alaska Xbase++ 1.3 through 1.9
- A good selection of Xbase++ example programs with full source code is included.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Can be used with any language that can call the Windows API.
- Can be purchased with (or without) C source code for the DLL.
- Updates are free for one year (Source code updates are separate).
- License covers all programming languages.
- Free unlimited one-year email and phone tech support for registered users.
- Documentation online as well as in printable format.