People collect all kinds of stuff: beer bottle caps, Persian rugs, paintings, signatures, baseball cards, comic books, insects, coins, meteorites and even (I am not kidding) fossilized dinosaur droppings! Regular folks usually collect movies, books, DVDs and CDs. And, as a collection keeps growing and expanding, keeping track of all the items becomes a formidable and challenging task.
Fortunately, there are many software utilities that help collectors. But is there one software application that fits all collector needs? Yes, there is, and it's called MessLess Collector. MessLess is completely customizable, letting you, the collector, decide what information about your possessions you need to enter in the database. The program's built-in editors (Form, Report Style, Script Designer and others) let you change everything, even hotkey combinations!
The main one is Form Designer which allows you to manage your inventory fields. Using it you can remove useless fields and add and configure fields you need. There are 24 various types of fields, including a formula field to automate calculations, Image and Richtext fields. Of course, basic fields like text, number or date fields are included as well.
The program also features a number of advantages that similar applications lack, such as
- Multiuser network support;
- Direct work with scanners and cameras;
- File attachments storage for each item. E.g. you can attach documents, sounds, images;
- Tree-like database structure, which makes adding, moving, searching and grouping collectibles a snap;
- Visual script engine to automate routine operations, e.g. create a backup copy each hour or fill fields with predefined data;
- Performance optimization allows you to work with large databases (more than 2 GB) just as easily as it would be with smaller databases;
- Powerful reporting with grouping, charts, totals.
Try it for free now!