What is MIDIClock ?
* A Program that can be used for on stage gigs, studio recordings,... to synchronize synths, effects, sequencers, arpeggiators, ...
* Its main function is generating a midi beat clock signal on a midi output device at a selectable bpm rate. Other output signals are also possible through custom output drivers.
* MIDIClock can be controlled by midi input commands. These can be learned through the midi IN learn function, on up to 32 midi input action mappings.
* The software has no installer, simply unzip to where you need it. It is portable : it can be run from a removable disk/stick without installing anything.
* The latest version of MIDIClock can be downloaded from midiclock.com.
OS Support: WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Win98, Win Vista
Last Update: 26 Sep 2010
Virus reports: Virus check results
Music Organizer Download Solution Gold Popular related
Provides a new and improved way for overclocking
19 Mar 2013 - Shareware | 4,127 Downloads
Vinyl sound cleaner, automatic and fully configurable
26 Apr 2011 - Shareware | 4,123 Downloads
Melody Player 6.3.0c
Free player for Melody/Harmony Assistant score files
10 Apr 2011 - Freeware | 4,116 Downloads
Tags: MIDI, synth, clock, midi clock, sequencer, free, sound, beat, bpm, tap, counter, control, rate, tempo, drum, disco,
HTML code for linking to this page: