Neotrek Url Extractor is a handy and reliable utility designed to extract URL links from the web or from files.
It is a multilingual software that helps to determine the type of links that it finds, and opens editable webpages in multiple formats directly by clicking on the links for easy project maintainance. It can download web pages, images and files. Neotrek Url Extractor saves, organizes, searches and stores url data in text, data view and .csv format for export to spreadsheets and databases.
Listings of links and databases of urls can be assembled quickly with a powerful filter to meet specific requirements. The interface easily locates internet resources for all types for rapid information access, viewing, downloads and web site link maintainance.
Here are some key features of "Neotrek Url Extractor":
- Extract URLs and Links from all web files in a folder
- Identify and directly locate links inside pages.
- Find internet resources for viewing and downloads.
- Save, organize, search and store URL data.
- Filter and search specific content.
- Save Views, Lists, and Data.
- Maintain web sites and links in editable formats.
- Find and download web files, images and video files.
- Multilingual support.
OS Support: Win7 x32, WinXP, Win Vista
Last Update: 18 Jan 2013
Virus reports: Virus check results
Publisher: AN Shura Computing