With help of PDFBlackbox your Delphi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* Sign and verify PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using symmetric keys (passwords, passphrases)
* Timestamp PDF documents
* Perform operations using keys stored on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens and smartcards)
* Compress the documents, being processed, using ZLib compression algorithm
* Handle huge PDF documents without significant memory requirements
PDFBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of PDF format specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
VCL edition of PDFBlackbox can be used with Delphi 2005-2010, Delphi 4-7, C++Builder 2007-2010, FreePascal 2.4 and later.