PDFBlackbox VCL 8.1
PDFBlackbox VCL description
With help of PDFBlackbox your Delphi, C++Builder or FreePascal application can
* Sign and verify PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using RSA public keys and X.509 certificates
* Encrypt and decrypt PDF documents using symmetric keys (passwords, passphrases)
* Timestamp PDF documents
* Perform operations using keys stored on cryptographic hardware (USB cryptotokens and smartcards)
* Compress the documents, being processed, using ZLib compression algorithm
* Handle huge PDF documents without significant memory requirements
PDFBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of PDF format specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
VCL edition of PDFBlackbox can be used with Delphi 2005-2010, Delphi 4-7, C++Builder 2007-2010, FreePascal 2.4 and later.
OS Support: WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Win98, WinME, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Win Vista
Last Update: 06 Nov 2010
Virus reports: Virus check results
Publisher: EldoS Corporation
CodeHealer Popular related
CAD Import VCL 8.1
DXF DWG PLT HPGL SVG CGM import tools for Delphi and C++ Builder developers with source code.
01 Oct 2012 - | 4,119 Downloads
Text Capture Source 1.02
Screen Text Hooking DLL with Word Capture Sample, written in Delphi.
10 Apr 2011 - | 4,120 Downloads
novaPDF SDK 7.6.381
Easily integrate PDF creation support in your application using novaPDF SDK.
08 Apr 2011 - | 4,123 Downloads
A program source code analysis and verification tool for Delphi.
08 Apr 2011 - | 4,126 Downloads
Tags: PDF, security, encrypt, compress, sign, certificate, encryption, component, control, Delphi, VCL,
HTML code for linking to this page: