Win2003, Win98, Win95, Win7 x32, Win2000, WinXP, WinOther, WinServer, Win7 x32, WinXP
Security Guard Systems
SGS VideoPlayer is an easy to use and powerful video Windows player for playing movie files.
SGS VideoPlayer is a totally free software. It is created to be a convenience, portable and robust video player that comes with video pack codec (K-Lite Mega Codec Pack Full) for a wide variety of media playbacks.
This video player is available for Windows OS. It is based on "DirectShow" - multimedia framework and API produced by Microsoft for software developers to perform various operations with media files or streams. It also supports a hardware acceleration and can use OpenGL graphic interface for rendering video. SGS VideoPlayer can play videos with various kinds of the most popular formats like: AVI, WMV, FLV and MP4 and even supports play DVD movies and blu-ray discs.
Key features of SGS VideoPlayer:
- Drag & Drop: drag your video file and drop it into SGS VideoPlayer main window or desktop icon
- Supporting AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, MPG, MPEG and VOB video file formats
- Full Screen for a wider image
- Fully Resizable window
- Unicode support
- Always on top to keep an eye on it anytime
- Handy volume commands and mute option
- Auto hide control and mouse cursor on all screen modes
- Practical Play, Pause, Rewind, Fast forward and Seeking bar buttons
- Elapsed and total time always displayed to keep them under control
- Multi instance which allows you to run multiple video files at the same time
- Using DirectShow technology for opening video files
- Supports OpenGL (starts from 1.0) and GDI+ graphic interface for rendering video
- Comes with K-Lite codec Full pack
- Disable\Enable screen saver while program is working
- Supports hardware acceleration for rendering video in OpenGL mode