Other, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinXP
Stock List - free companion utility to create item lists for WaverlyStreet Purchase Order and 1 Form Proposal / Invoice Programs. Vendors - make it easier for your customers to purchase things from you - do the data entry for them! Creates stock list and data import file that can be emailed to customers using a built-in mail form, and uploaded to a web site using a built-in FTP utility.
Stock List is a free companion program for WaverlyStreet Purchase Order - an affordable solution for small and medium size companies that handle their equipment, material, and other purchases via purchase order.
Allows you to build a database of all the items you normally buy, including description, unit of measure, unit cost, and vendor. Simply double-click any item and it is instantly added to your purchase order. Items can be added on-the-fly , so you can start being productive right away.
You can add one-time items to an order and you can also stock items that can be modified after being selected, without necessarily changing them in the stock list.
Stores all your vendor and destination addresses for re-use. You only need to type them in one time; from then on out you simply select from a drop-down list. It also automatically stores misc. info such as payment terms, authorization names, FOB points, job numbers, and more in easy to use drop-down lists.
Saved purchase orders can always be recalled later on for re-printing, general reference, or to be copied and used as the basis for similar new orders. The saved order list can be sorted by PO number, job number, date, vendor, destination, ship date, or amount with one mouse click; no more rooting through file cabinets to find things.
Customize the appearance or orders by changing the font, and/or adding your own company logo graphic.
Here are some key features of "Stock List":
- Allows vendors to create ready-to-use "electronic catalogs" for their customers who use our Purchase Order program.
- Apply a blanket discount to prices in exported .SID data. Send you customers pre-discounted data so that they do not have to remember to apply the correct discount factor in their orders to you.
- Easily keep pricing up to date, and get new items in front of customers with a minimum of effort for both of you.
- Can import any list of items that you can display in a spreadsheet program (such as Microsoft Excel). Simply arrange the columns in the correct order (in the spreadsheet) and export a .CSV or tab-delimited text file. Stock List can then read in the data and put it in the correct format for our Purchase Order and/or Proposal / Invoice programs.
- You can attach a small graphic file to each item and have it show in the web-page list Stock List creates.