Automation-scheduler tool. Small timer utility. Starts an application/alarm at every x minutes. Runs in Windows system tray. No need to install. Free download. software.
This incredibly small utility will start an application/alarm at every x minutes. Chose an interval (between 1 minute and infinite), choose the file to be run and that's all.
Freeware - Automation/Timer/Scheduler. This incredibly small utility will start an application/alarm at every x minutes. Chose an interval (between 1 minute and infinite), choose the file to be run and that's all.
Example of usage:
* Write "Don't forget to buy milk" in a text file, then instruct the Program to run the file every hour, and today at dinner, you won't eat any more only empty bread because you forgot as always to buy milk :)
* Choose a loud sound file (like an mp3 Plck song) and instruct the Program to run it after one hour. Now go to sleep. You are really tired. The Program will wake you gently.
* You MUST check the email every 30 minutes but sometimes you forget. Set the Program to start your email client every 30 minutes.
* Record an audio message (in a mp3/wav file) and instruct the Program to play it to your mum when you are not home.
* Run a disk defrag every 6 hours
How does it work?
When the time expires, the Program will launch the appropriate application for your chosen file. For example for an audio file, it will start your default audio player.