Text Encode Converter is an easy-to-use application that can help you convert multiple ansi/ utf-8/ unicode plain text documents between any encoding in batch. It can process thousands of files within several minutes.
Text Encode Converter just does plain text conversion, fox example it can convert .txt text files, .php files, .xml files, .html files and more from ansi encode to utf-8 encode. Text Encode Converter is not a file format converter! fox example can not convert PDF to text or anything else like that.
This is a terminology mistake that people new to computing sometimes make, mixing up the words â€œencodeâ€ or â€œencodingâ€ and â€œformatâ€. Text Encode Converter can convert the encoding of XML and HTML files, however you may need to manually edit the encoding declaration of the resulting file.
* Convert text character to and from any encoding (include utf-8,utf-8 no bom,utf-16le,utf-16be,utf-32le,utf-32be,gbk,big5,shift-JIS,euc-jp,euc-kr and more, see Supported Language Encode List), fox example convert ansi encode to utf-8, or convert to utf-16le from utf-8 etc.
* Fast batch convert multiple documents, supports sub-folder, it can process thousands of files within several minutes!
* You can select output to DOS (CR/LF), Unix (LF), Mac (CR) newline format, or not convert source newline format.
* you can use file filters, include words and exclude words in file name or file path to filter files.
* automatically check source file encode format, or assign source file text encode format.
* supports command line interface, so you can call it in your application.
* multi-language gui support, now include english, simplified chinese, traditional chinese.