USB Flash Drive Autorun Antivirus is a security solution designed to protect USB removable drives against Autorun viruses and clean the existing infections.
The application comprises multiple useful tools, including a fast scanning engine and effective cleanup features, while interacting with the users through a friendly and intuitive interface.
Besides the main scanning tool, USB Flash Drive Autorun Antivirus also provides a dedicated utility to immunize the system by installing a special Autorun.inf file and thus block possible infections.
What's more, it bundles a so-called 'Autorun Supressor' that temporarily disables Autorun after you connect a new USB drive. A task manager to manage the running processes is also available, and so is a repair system tool to fix sections of your computer damaged by viruses.
You can for instance re-enable Task Manager and the CTRL + ALT + DEL key combination, reset startup programs and show hidden files, all these sections being often targeted by virus infections.
Supposed to run all the time, USB Flash Drive Autorun Antivirus is compatible with all Windows iterations out there, working on low resources and without affecting the overall system performance.
If there is something to be improved, that is definitely the help section, as the program comes with no help manual to assist rookies throughout the whole process. Truth is, the interface is fairly intuitive, so you may not even need a help file.
All things considered, USB Flash Drive Autorun Antivirus is a handy piece of software that can add a new security layer to your computer. It's fast and reliable and provides several tools to defend your system.
Here are some key features of "USB Flash Drive Autorun Antivirus":
Fast Scan & Cleanup:
- Fast scan and cleanup to easily remove virus from your drive, even closes the virus and deletes it
- Provides future protection by immunizing the drive; by installing special autorun file which virus cant delete
- System Repair
- System repair feature to repair system functions broken by a virus, like hidden files not showing, ctr+alt+del not working
- Provides access to system tools as well as inbuilt tools like Autorun Suppressor to temporarily disable autorun while inserting the drive
- Task Manager to manage running programs