Win2000, Win95, Win98, WinNT 4.x, WinVista
Lake of Soft
ActiveX library for developers of audio applications, such as voice chat, conference, VoIP, providing real-time low latency multi-client audio streaming over TCP/IP networks.
Includes efficient components for sound recording, playback, encoding, decoding, mixing, resampling, reading and writing wave files, mixer volume controls access.
VCX Library is an activeX library that provides TCP/IP server and client components for multi-user, peer-to-peer and broadcast audio communications.
Here are some key features of "VCX Library":
- low latency real-time compressed audio streaming over RTP or raw TCP
- peer-to-peer, one-to-many, broadcast/multicast and multi-client communications
- record conversation into an audio file
- publish your solutions on the Internet/web
- few lines of code for advanced applications
- no DirectX is required
- all ACM codes support (GSM, ADPCM, MP3, etc.)
- low bandwidth, 33.3 kbps modems compatible
- record, play audio files (wav, mp3), stream them via your network
- easy accessing system mixer and volume controls
- Barix devices support (Exstreamer, Annuncicom)
- silence detection: low CPU and bandwidth usage
- equalizer: adjust frequency volume
- audio stream mixing
- send/receive text messages in addition to audio data
- PCM byte order automatic detection
- flexibility: Lego-similar development process
- extensive VB, VB.NET, C#, C++ samples