Wallpaper PRO is an advanced application designed to turn your desktop into a photo slideshow. Wallpaper PRO is organized into 4 pages (Tabs) they are: Photo Folder Shortcuts, Wallpaper Settings, Background Options and Wallpaper PRO Options.
The Photo Folder Shortcuts page is where you create, edit, delete, queue and organize (using Categories) Photo Folder Shortcuts. With Photo Folder Shortcuts you no longer have to queue individual photos to use as desktop background wallpaper. Which means you'll spend less time setting up your wallpaper slideshows and more time enjoying them.
The Wallpaper Settings page gives you complete control over how (with real-time preview) and when your desktop wallpaper is displayed. You can choose to display a new desktop wallpaper once every second or all the way up to every 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Powerful filtering options allow you to choose the type of wallpaper to view (based on Photo Orientation [Landscape, Portrait or Both]), set minimum photo size requirements and even configure (for each orientation type) how the wallpaper looks on screen (Position, Size, Transparency and Auto-Grayscale).
The Background Options page allows you to configure a background image type which Wallpaper PRO will use when rendering your wallpaper photos. Choices include either a single solid background color (millions of possible colors), gradient fills (5 different rendering directions and 5 transformations) or a background image that can be scaled to fit your screen or displayed as tile (Wallpaper PRO includes several sample background images [full screen and tiled] which are installed and available for use). And with real-time previews (essentially WYSIWYG) you can see what your background will look like on your computer screen before applying changes.
With the Wallpaper PRO Options page you can configure how Wallpaper PRO works. Options such as Automatically Start with Windows, How to Minimize (SysTray or Taskbar), whether or not to display tooltips and confirmation messages and configure default settings for new Photo Folder Shortcuts. Additionally, the most important option you can configure in this page is AutoQueue.
Think of AutoQueue as a set-it-and-forget-it feature. With it you can select a category and number of Photo Folder Shortcuts (up to 99) Wallpaper PRO will randomly choose from and automatically queue on Startup. This means every time you start your Windows PC you get a new, randomly selected set of desktop wallpaper for you to enjoy.
Here are some key features of "Wallpaper PRO":
- Real-time wallpaper preview. You can see what your desktop wallpaper slideshow will look like while configuring various options.
- Categorized Shortcuts to Photo Folders. Wallpaper photos are queued using folders, not individual photos.
- Control over which wallpaper photos are displayed (minimum size) and photo orientation (Landscape, Portrait or Both) and how they are displayed. Transparency, Position (Far left, Left, Center, Right, Far right), Size (Full screen or smaller) and Auto-Grayscaling.
- Background Images. Wallpaper PRO can render wallpaper photos on top of a background image (solid color, gradient fill or any image you choose).
- Auto Queueing of Photo Folder Shortcuts on startup. Wallpaper PRO can randomly select photo folder shortcuts on startup based on your criteria. This guarantees unique desktop wallpaper backgrounds every time you start your computer.
- All these features wrapped in a simple, easy to learn and use software app!
OS Support: Win7 x32, Win7 x64
Last Update: 16 Mar 2012
Virus reports: Virus check results
Publisher: Steve Wehrmann