Wing FTP Server is a highly functional, easy-to-use and secure FTP
Server solution that can be used in Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris.
It supports a number of file transfer protocols, including FTP, HTTP,
FTPS, HTTPS and SFTP using SSH2, giving your end-users flexibility in
how they connect to the server. And it provides administrators with a
web based interface to administer the server from anywhere. You can also
monitor server performance and online sessions and even receive email
notifications about various events taking place on the server. The
supported transfer protocols are listed as follows:
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol)
- HTTP (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol)
- FTPS (FTP over SSL)
- HTTPS (HTTP over SSL)
- SFTP using SSH2 (File Transfer over Secure Shell)
Key features of Wing FTP Server Secure
- You can run the server on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX and Solaris.
- Support FTP, FTPS(FTP over SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, and SFTP(FTP over SSH).
- Uses OpenSSL FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module (certificate #1051).
- Administrate your server from anytime, anywhere.
- Access your files from anytime, anywhere.
- You can run multiple virtual servers on the same IP address.
- A powerful console tool for administrator(unix shell alike).
- Use your Lua Scripts tasks to appoint an action at a specified time.
- Execute Lua Scripts, send out emails and implement third-party software.
- XML files, ODBC database, Mysql database, LDAP and Windows Authentication (NTLM or Active Directory).
- Provide a set of APIs that can be called in Lua Script.
- Allows you to map virtual directories to physical directories, and you can also use UNC path or mapped drives for virtual directories.
- Give you the ability to monitor your FTP server in real-time. You can monitor each user connected to the server and gather detailed information about them.
- Every user can be assigned individual disk quota, ratio and bandwidth.
- You can define a customizable logo for every domain.
- Now support 13 languages - English, FranÃ§ais, Deutsch, Italiano, Nederlands
- The direct zip/unzip of files on server is possible both for Web Client and FTP client.
- The graphs chart can reports last 5 minutes, 5 hours or 10 days traffics for your domain.
- Faster data transfers through data compression.
- Multiple mechanisms are implemented to tighten accounts security.
- Choose who can and who can not connect to your server (user account or server level).
- Automatically detect and block multiple connection attempts to for instance avoid brute force attacks.
- Manage your network and system resources efficiently.
- Expand available commands and messages in your FTP Server and customize it to your needs.
- Schedule your bandwidth usage per day, per week, or per month.
- Do not let old accounts be available forever, just set them an expiration date.
- Users can inherit their settings through groups for quick configuration and easy maintenance.
- Fast SFV checking on server side.